Monday 8 June 2015

Outfit: Somebody that I used to know



Distressed high waist shorts: Newdress ~ Hard Rock Café T-Shirt: HRC Amsterdam ~ Burgundy Faux Leather Jacket: H&M ~ Socks: Topshop ~ Platform heels: Salt and Pepper

I don't know if the day will ever come when I get tired of distressed items. These perfect distressed high waist shorts from Newdress arrived recently and it feels like there are a billion outfits to wear them with. They are the perfect summer basic that goes with just about anything. Paired them with my beloved Hard Rock Café Amsterdam t-shirt to create a somewhat rock-themed outfit. I didn't feel like wearing a black leather jacket so I went for this burgundy one instead to add a little colour. But as you know I'm not too fond of outfits that don't have at least a tiny little twist to them. So I just needed to add those cute ruffled socks to this all hardrock outfit. I love those tiny details that make people go like "Wow, she's all the rocker girl and... oh, wait...". I should probably dedicate a whole blogpost to my fashion philosophy about making people question their labels and stereotypes by wearing seemingly "inconsistent" outfits...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment