Thursday 30 July 2015

Outfit: A summer night fairytale



Knitted jumper: Dressgal ~ Fairy dress (old!): Forever 21 ~ Ruffled socks: Topshop ~ Platform heels: Jeffrey Campbell

I really wish I had more occasions to wear outfits like this one. It's for all those magical never ending summer nights spent outside under the starry sky :) This fairy dress has been one of my favourites for a very long time. I got it 8 years ago on a student exchange to the US and when I first saw it I thought... I just found the PERFECTESTEST dress ever. And I needed to get it.
I love the combo of this delicate dress and the knitted jumper as it prevents the whole outfit from looking too much like a fairy costume. It's also great when the summer night gets a little cooler and you just need to throw something on that still doesn't destroy the look like a hoodie or something might (might!).

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment