Saturday 22 August 2015

Outfit: Two tickets to paradise



Fringed lace kimono: Dresslink  ~ Palm tree crop top: C&A ~ Lace shorts: Dresslink ~ Ruffled socks: Topshop ~ Platform sandals: Deichmann

This look basically combines the two things that are currently on my mind - summer and road trips. It's very close to what I'd call my favourite style at the moment - I'd probably name it "Black Boho" and it's a combo of boho and witchy/grunge elements. I'm still working towards building a kimono collection and this fringed lace kimono is definitely an item I'll be wearing a lot. It spices up any top or plain outfit and it's not too warm so it can be worn on hot summer days. It goes so well with the lace shorts that are a little more on the boho side than my usual denim shorts. There are hopefully gonna be a lot more black boho themed outfits in the future and I'm already really excited about figuring out how to rock this style during the cooler season. But let's not talk about the cold just yet ;)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment