Monday 21 September 2015

Outfit: The midnight sun

Sunflower playsuit: DressIn ~ Faux leather jacket: H&M ~ Boots: Humanic ~ Belt: vintage ~ Choker: Dresslink

I missed black a bit :D With my last outfit being super bright and colourful I thought it was time for a little black again. I'm probably already making a fool out of me by preaching how playsuits are annyoing to wear but... here's my LBP - my little black playsuit. Its legs are pretty wide so it kind of looks like a dress without all the annoyingness of wearing a short dress - which is perfect for dancing or going out when it's windy. I love the sunflowers on the black background as the contrast makes them stand out more. It makes me think of a sunflower field in a moonlit night :) The faux leather jacket was simply made to be worn on top of playsuits as the narrow waistline creates a very flattering silhouette while the vintage belt adds a bit of an extra boho twist. This look is one of these "I'm prepared for ANYTHING!"-outfits as it's comfy, it can be easily layered, you can sit down in the grass because nobody can see your undies and it's black and black always works, right?

Have a successful and awesome week everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment