Monday 2 November 2015

Outfit: Clean slate

Tassled skirt: DealSale (App) Item no: CB035055 ~ Blouse: H&M ~ Faux leather jacket: H&M ~ Shoes: Salt & Pepper ~ Belt: vintage

Hey lovelies!
Hope you all had a fab Halloween :) I sure did hanging out with some of my very best friends enjoying some delicious burgers, attending a night market and ending the night at the movies :) After 4 days packed with fun and excitement (uni party, exhibition, party at a metal club, Halloween, my aunt's birthday...) it's time for some quiet and some outfit posts again :D I'm just really in the mood to go out there and do stuff at the moment as I feel nothing could ever kill my vibe :3
Alrighty, today's outfit is something I've been wearing a lot recently in different variations. When I created this outfit I stood in front of the mirror and thought... "Hey, maybe... I could do adult?". And maybe I can. With the B/W and the blouse the outfit looks kind of clean and grown-up and then again I couldn't resist adding some fun elements like the tassled skirt, the vintage belt and the distressed tights. That's probably as minimalist as a look created by me can ever get. I like its simplicity and still it's not boring. The whole outfit fits my current state of mind as I never before felt so... free and as if everything was simple and easy and made perfect sense. As if I'm calm and content on the outside while there's something huge and amazing going on within me <3

Have an amazing week adventurers!
Which version of the outfit do you like better? The one with or without the jacket?

xx

1 comment:

  1. that dress fits you like a glove, and your doubled up black works perfectly.
    www.ultimofashions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete