Wednesday 30 December 2015

Outfit: Whiskey in the jar


Sweater: H&M ~ High waist faux suede skirt: Wholesale7 ~ Tassled bag: Sammydress ~ Boots: swapped

Heeeey adventurers!
Hope you had an amazing Christmas :) I sure did enjoying every minute of spending some quiet days with my family at home and in a spa. Now that I'm back home it's time for my last outfit post this year. It's been one of my fav outfits during the past couple of weeks. As the time before Christmas was super stressful and I was basically running from one appointment to the next I needed something comfy yet stylish that would fit many different occasions like dinner with my parents or the Christmas party at uni. These items never let me down. I bought the light brown knit sweater a couple of years ago at H&M and it's one of the basics in my wardrobe I can always rely on. Now the black faux suede skirt is new and it has quickly become one of my favourites. The material is so soft and looks a lot more expensive than it is. It also matches almost any top so the possibilities to wear it are pretty much infinite. It goes especially well with the tight, short sweaters and turtleneck tops you can find everywhere in the stores right now. The material inspired me to create this western inspired look pairing it with this brand new fringe bag. Sammydress absolutely killed it with this tassled eye-catcher that spices up just about any outfit and makes you dream of the wild wild west. It's the perfect size to wear it to parties and concerts and all sorts of events where a huge bag would just be in the way. Absolutely can't wait for it to be my companion on many many days to come - especially during the BBQ and festival season :) Seems like it was simply made for that purpose!

Alrighty guys, I guess that's it for 2015. I really hope you had a great year :) I definitely did as I got to travel to fantastic places and I met fantastic people and made lots of precious experiences and memories. What are your New Year's resolutions? I definitely want to go to the Far South again for a semester (finally, I've been planning this for 3 years now) but apart from that I'll just let 2016 surprise me ;)

Take care everyone!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment