Monday 18 January 2016

Outfit: Rat in the trap



Denim jacket with aztec pattern detail: Yoyomelody ~ Knitted sweater: Thriftstore, similar here ~ Distressed denim shorts (old): Newdress, similar here ~ Triangle necklace: PSAPPA ~ Faux suede fringe bag: DressIn ~ Platforms (second hand): Demonia

Hey adventurers!
How's everybody doing? :) For some mysterious reason I am super happy and relaxed at the moment although I have to study for my exams several hours a day. Then again, the reason isn't even that mysterious. A person I deeply care about suddenly reappeared in my life after a whole year and I still can't believe it. Can't wait to see how things will unfold.
So for today's outfit I'm super excited to show you this gorgeous denim jacket from Yoyomelody. It has this amazing pattern detail on the shoulders and the back. It might be a little too early in the year for a denim jacket but I really couldn't resist :D The pattern is such an eye-catcher that totally spices up your regular denim jacket look. I paired it with a warm knitted sweater I got at a thriftstore about 3 years ago and I honestly couldn't imagine wearing a denim jacket without rolling up the sleeves of the sweater like that :D Those two items seem like they were made for each other. At first I wasn't sure about doing denim on denim. But as it's only denim shorts the material doesn't seem to dominate the outfit too much, so it's fine. Also, with the bright pattern I didn't want to add another print, colour or material as I felt it could easily get a little too much. I added my triangle necklace from PSAPPA though as it matches the geometric pattern. Can't wait for March/April to explore all the amazing spring outfits this jacket will go with :)

Have a great week!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment