Sunday 21 February 2016

Outfit: Preaching the end


Paisley playsuit: Boohoo ~ Faux suede fringe jacket: Topshop, similar here ~ Faux suede fringe bag: DressIn ~ Belt: vintage ~ Platforms: Salt & Pepper, similar here

Hi there adventurers!
How's everybody doing? For some mysterious reason I never got around to showing you this fantastic playsuit from Boohoo. They always have fantastic and affordable stuff and I could really spend a fortune on their website *.* This playsuit is probably my fav item with its unique paisley print and colour combo. It goes so well with vintage or vintage inspired items like my belt and my beloved fringed jacket I already showed you. I originally bought it as part of my autumn wardrobe but it goes so well with my complexion and it's suitable for so many occasions that I keep wearing it. It can indeed be very elegant with some black tights and heels but will also make for an awesome boho look when paired with tassles, vintage jewelry etc. I went for a bit of a mixture here which makes it look grown up and playful at the same time. This playsuit is one of my fail-safe pieces for dinner dates. I guess it's always great to have some of throse for every occasion - just in case :)

Don't forget to check my Instagram during the next couple of days for travel pictures!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment